Rules and Regulations:
1. The car must have current Registration/Tags/Insurance
2. The car must pass tech AT ANY TIME. If a car makes a pass and gets kicked out, it’s a disqualification for that vehicle, no points awarded for that run.
3. There will be a short cruise. 10 laps on the GIR Road course A pace car will lead the cars around. If you pass or are passed by the pace car you will be disqualified.
4. Once you have arrived at the track, there will be a driver meeting and Tech.
After the cruise the cars will come down the road in front of the grandstands to await the first round of eliminations. In front of the grandstands will be a closed hood policy. The hood can only be opened if observed by a BOTB supervisor for checking equipment. There will be no underhood changes made in the trackside area after the cruise is completed. Your car MUST be in its form as you will pull to the line to race…the only adjustments are tire pressure and installing nitrous bottles. Laptop tuning changes are allowed.
5. Heads-Up racing on a .500 Pro Tree.
6. ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE A FINAL LIST OF PARTICIPANTS TURNED IN ON THE MONDAY BEFORE THE EVENT.
7. After each race you must return in front of the grandstands changing NOTHING under the hood. You MAY swap nitrous bottles in between rounds in front of the grand stands or adjust tire air pressure.
8. NO Whining!
Racers will get free entry and tech card plus one free entry for a crew person. Each team picks their own racers, but they have to be current members with at least 1 month of registration. Each team gets 4 racers with 1 alternate(who also must make the cruise and pass tech).
There will be a meeting at the track before the cruise for final questions and information. Any questions or clarifications should be directed to me or through your team representative before that time. Hookandladder15@gmail.com
16 CAR Field. Random draw placing 4 teams in each quarter bracket. No teams will race each other until possibly the third round.
2 points per round win. Goes to team represented by the car.
Break rule: Loser comes back for the next round if the winner cannot make the call. No point for a loss, but comeback can earn more points for their team, and place in bracket counts for team ladder position.
Tiebreakers: 1> Farthest team on ladder
2> Most team cars farthest on ladder
3> Fastest team car ET
30 minute minimum turnaround time between rounds. Time starts at the completion of last matchup of preceding round.
3 minute stage rule. You have 3 minutes to make staging or be disqualified from that round. Time starts when you are called to the line to race from the trackside staging area.
Worst or first disqualification.
500 PRO TREE – Heads UP.
Round One lane choice> Bracket Place. Later rounds to faster ET. Then speed.
Plaque or trophy to Single car elimination winner.
Plaque or trophy to team amassing the most points.