Rules and Regulations:
1. NHRA tech rules apply. The car must pass tech AT ANY TIME. If a car makes a pass and gets kicked out, it’s a disqualification for that vehicle, no points awarded for that run.
2. There will be NO cruise.
3.All teams will assemble outside the main gate along the outer road at 6:30 pm for pre-entry and set up before the main gates open. You MUST have a ticket to get in at that time.
4 Inside, ALL race participants should pit along the fence just north of the staging lanes using a second row if necessary.
5. Once you have arrived at the track, there will be a driver meeting and Tech.
After that, the cars will await until 30 minutes before the first round at which time the cars will come down the road in front of the grandstands along the track single file paired up for racing round one.
6. ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE A FINAL LIST OF PARTICIPANTS TURNED IN ON THE MONDAY BEFORE THE EVENT.
7. After each race return to the pits. All cars running in the next round must be trackside paired up and ready to run 20 minutes before the next round.
8. Rounds will be run at approximately 10, 11, 12 with the final at 12:30.
9. NO Whining!
Racers will get free entry and tech card plus one free entry for a crew person per car. Each team captain will make arrangements to get tickets to their teams. Each team will be allotted tickets for 4 cars plus one alternate.
. Any questions or clarifications should be directed to me or through your team representative before that time. Hookandladder15@gmail.com
16 CAR Field. Random draw placing 4 teams in each quarter bracket. No teams will race each other until possibly the third round.
2 points per round win. Goes to team represented by the car.
Break rule: Loser comes back for the next round if the winner cannot make the call. No point for a loss, but comeback can earn more points for their team, and place in bracket counts for team ladder position.
Tiebreakers: 1> Farthest team on ladder
2> Most team cars farthest on ladder
3> Fastest team car ET
30 minute minimum turnaround time between rounds. Time starts at the completion of last matchup of preceding round.
3 minute stage rule. You have 3 minutes to make staging or be disqualified from that round. Time starts when you are called to the line to race from the trackside staging area.
Worst or first disqualification.
500 PRO TREE – Heads UP.
Round One lane choice> Coin flip. Later rounds to faster ET. Then speed.
Plaque or trophy to Single car elimination winner.
Plaque or trophy to team amassing the most points.