For the first time ever, the Super Chevy Show is coming to Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois.
Outlaw 10.5 rules can be found at http://www.outlawtenfiveracing.com/rules
Outlaw Drag Radial
At initial tech inspection, inspector will review your combination and calculate your minimum weight. The Tech Inspector will place the minimum weight on your tech card. This weight will be placed on your right side passenger window and sealed. It is the driver/owner’s responsibility to verify the correct combination is on the window for the scale operator, and must sign the tech card to verify the combination and calculated weight minimum.
- 4 and 6 cylinder and Rotary combinations: no minimum.
- SB N/A: no minimum
- BB N/A: no minimum
- SB nitrous: 2500 lbs.
- BB nitrous – conventional head: 2800 lbs.
- BB nitrous – non-conventional head: 3000 lbs.
- SB single forced induction: 3000 lbs.
- SB twin forced induction: 3100 lbs.
- BB single forced induction: 3200 lbs.
- BB twin forced induction: 3250 lbs.
-stock suspension: deduct 100 lbs.
-NO WHEELIE BARS
-Max tire size 29.5×10.5 slick (no W’s) or any size drag radial
-Car and driver must pass NHRA tech
-1/8 mile, Pro tree
For questions regarding Outlaw 10.5 or Drag Radial, call Mark Woodruff 314-403-3755